A little something about my so called friends

MARTIN



Okey.. the pretty guy you are looking at above is probably a friend of mine, or it could be a palmtree. I'm not sure.
Anyway.. I think he was baptised to Martin somewhere in the beginning of time. Someone told me he is about 20-143 years old. It's hard to tell from that picture.
He's biggest fan is me ofcourse because I have dots all over my left ear. Martin has no friends actually.. he's only friend is me. But I'm not actually he's friend. I just pretend to be, so I can dominate the world in my little glasscup.
Well.. okey.. he has one more friend. But it's not a real friend. It's his imaginary friend. And he is called.. EVUL!

TOMMY



And this creature as seen above originate from the hells flame of penguins. He is not as mean and creepy as he looks. He is actually kind'a nice. (Nice but)
Yeye.. this furry little fellow's name is Tommy, I think. But everyone is calling him Evul, or Uvel. I will not tell you where the name Evul comes from, but I can tell you this. It has something to do with, that he wouldn't let some other dude put the tube in!

Well well.. that's it for now. Maybe if you're nice I will write something about someone else another time. BUT NO PICTURES! MWUAHHAHA!! COCONUTS!!!

Ugly penguin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag gillar barnet :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there ZH, I like you're blogg, even if I really don't get why you write it in english. You know we all understand that you actually speek Kongo.
And I like the picture of your neighbour, but I did'nt know he was a ugly penguin? :S

I like'd that you post a picture of youself. It's really reveals the true you ;)

How ever, nice cake today.
I hope you take over the world Zombiehamster.

:P

/Hamsterfood :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.