DEAD

Evul or Uvel is now officially dead. DEAD DEAD DEAD!!! Fuckin' dead I sayd. Or is he? Maybe he's just sold his soul to the devil? Or maybe a cucumber.. who knows really? All I know is that I don't know anything really. Not a thing. I mean.. I now SOMETHING but I'm not going to tell you exactly what I know. It's a secret. Well.. almost a secret anyway.

Okey, back to the "Dead-part".
As written above. Evul is dead. Yesterday when I was checking my weblog for comments Evul's picture has just dissapeared into nowhere. Somewhere into cyberspace, or is it just hiding in a rusty shed in Amsterdam? Maybe the picture has been kidnapped by some evil being of pineapples. Yes you read right. Pineapple. Pineapples are evil beings. I mean.. they taste fucking disgusting, they look kinda' weird, and smell creepy. You see? With all these facts you just have to agree with me that pineapples are evil beings.

Well well.. now I think I have to be a bit social with the furry cosmopolitan-ists who is sitting here next to me in my pink sofa. But actually it's not very pink. Only pink dots. Actually there aren't even pink dots on it. Only blue squares on the back of the sofa. Actually there are not even squares on it. Well the sofa is shaped as a square. Almost anyway.. aaw..

GET OUT'A MY HEAD YOU FUCKERS!

I have something in my head..

Up, up, up, and awaaaaay!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Supreme REVEALING message from beyond the hellspawn of penguins, this is Evul speaking from far of in the non existing realm of sausages and pineapples, im sending this message for you people who doubt the existance of me, i am not dead and can not be killed, do not belive what he has written, i will return and when i do, all you non belivers will fell the wrath of the o'mighty EVUL!!! MUHAHAHA.... PS. the penguins is trying to eat my toes :S